Xerox® Workflow Central Platformin Lösningar
Bring document conversion to all of your devices. Anywhere.
Remote and flexible work models demand the one-platform convenience and seamless productivity provided by the Xerox® Workflow Central platform, a cloud-based solution that takes the guesswork out of converting physical and digital files into usable formats. Workflow Central makes it easy to transform documents instantly from any device, including PCs, tablets, mobile devices and multifunction printers.
Ideal for on-the-go employees that work across a variety of devices and document types, Workflow Central solves everyday workflow challenges, such as translation, redaction, file conversion, and more.
We no longer go to work; work comes to us — from multiple locations and in varying formats. Which means workflows need new levels of adaptability, flexibility and security.
- Adaptability that lets you be effective and productive anywhere. Seamlessly switch between locations, devices and formats.
- Always-on and able to meet process needs on the fly. Because downtime isn’t an option.
- Security that mitigates the risk of working, sharing and collaborating outside the office infrastructure. Be confident documents and the information contained within them are secure thanks to Microsoft Azure security intelligence.
Why Choose Xerox?
Xerox Workflow Central is accessible, easy to use and ready to work hard regardless of location or device, including PCs, MFPs and mobile devices. It allows you to:
- Digitise handwritten notes and turn them into editable, shareable and actionable insights using artificial intelligence (AI).
- Convert paper and digital reading materials into audio files for easy listening, so you can always stay caught up.
- Translate documents into a desired language in a timely manner.
- Redact confidential information automatically and effectively based on your defined requirements.
- Convert documents into workable, editable Microsoft Office formats with ease.
- Access an ever-expanding suite of cloud-based capabilities and workflows.
Xerox Workflow Central is accessible from within the Xerox Print and Scan Experience App and can also be purchased from the Xerox App Gallery, where you may also access the trial version for use with Xerox MFPs, PC’s and mobile devices.
Contact us to learn more about Xerox Workflow Central and the Xerox Print and Scan Experience App.